Monday, June 2, 2008

32x16 switch to 32x18 for the "shed"


The 32x16t setup was fine for Schaeffer Farm & Black Hill; however, not so for the "shed," (such a wuss, I know)! I went to a 32x18t setup and amazingly(?) I no longer needed the Surly Singleator ― the 3/32" x 18t I got from Tom at TBE fit perfectly without a chain tensioner!

Anywho, five great days of riding at the "shed" this past week: three on the SS, and two with my FS ― also some nice camping on Friday night at Gambrill State Park. I did sorta bang-up the old tail bone on "Super Sweet" Sunday at the "shed" (see graphics below) so I may not get a very long ride in today (6/2). I will definitely be hitting Schaeffer Farm tomorrow (6/3) right after work― sore or not!






View Larger Map


[graphic: Death March (man I hate to climb) to Super Sweet; 31 May 08]


The Maryland Brewer's Springfest on Saturday at Harry Grove was fantastic ― I think we musta tried every beer there! All in all, we had a fantastic weekend!

No comments: