Monday, August 18, 2008

Okay, so I'm not the Flying Dog ― fine ! Then how about a bike and some beer for me, guys?



















Gamin 305 Data

Monday's ride was lots of fun! Yep, Monday! Brie and I both took off from work and camped an extra day! We also hit the "shed" for a nice ride that included finding some new stuff in the Enchanted Forest, as well as ridin' Little Canaan and taking a bunch of pics and videos (more on all this later)!









Gamin 305 Data

Ahh, Sunday's ride! Nobody got lost and the only thing I didn't like was "climbing" the Lawnmower Trail! Why do I continue to ride with Mountain Goats?













Gamin 305 Data

Saturday's "Where did everybody go?" ride! First there were six of us, then there were three, then there was just me . . . hmm, how did THAT happen?



Friday's ride was a quick one (well, the tortoise crossing the trail might have been quicker than me) since we had to set up camp before nightfall . . . Brie and I hit the "shed" and rode out of Hamburg Road (we were the only ones there) on the south side, did the Lawnmower Trail, then came back by way of the upper VW (Rusted Bug) Trail until . . .



. . . oops, I missed the mark going over some rock pile and did some ligament damage to my left pinkie as well as slammin' my right knee into a rock on the ground (nice hematoma, yep)! Needless to say, all the subsequent rides over the weekend were a wee bit painful . . . but, still a lot of fun! And, the beer helped ease the pain tremendously, of course!



Lost & Found on Hamburg Road? One (1) size 40 D Maidenform Bra!

No comments: