Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Rides at the Shed:
            The WRatS Pack gets a quickie in!




Quick after-work ride today with Brie's mom who just picked up her new 2008 Trek Fuel EX 7 bike while her 2006 Specialized Stumpjumper Pro is being overhauled at Mt. Airy Bicycles! We got back to the cars just as the rain started to lightly fall so the timing was perfect, as was the ride.



So, I am thinking I will not replace my Trek Fuel EX8, once it finally gets bought, and will just stick with my two single speed bikes; I am probably insane, but, I am allowed to be eccentric at my age, right? That which does not kill us makes us stronger. We shall see!


3 comments:

Dkeg said...

rusted bug trail to that loop?

Dkeg said...

Sorry, I left out "have you tried to add the Rusted Bug Trail to that loop?"

brie and mic said...

Yeah, Dave, we have . . . instead of returning back the same way we went out, we do the Rusted Bug occasionally, depending on time constraints! Thanks for the suggestion, bud!