Thursday, July 24, 2008

Alive @ Five ― Part III:
The almost Final Return of the Tipsy Singlespeed Ryders!




Gettin' the bikes ready to head down to see Willie Strings & the Players (Pop, Rock and Reggae) at Alive @ Five along Carroll Creek! Had to put on the bigger Kenda Nevegal Stick-E 2.50 front tire (27 psi) to get it ready for ridin' at the "shed" and Gambrill this weekend . . . I need all the shock absorption I can get (2.35 is as wide as I can go with the rear)!
























Beer makes us happy?










Hmm, I think I know this guy from somewhere; could it be . . . nah, he would be drinkin' a little somethin' from the keg if he was that guy! Cool bike though! I'll bet his picture looks something like this photo taken by another guy this guy looks just like! Confused by all this? I'm not!





the_kegs’ photostream





The Greene Turtle!





And back home again!

More about all this later!

No comments: