Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FRNX solo cruze ― find some bykes & brewz?



























This is a demo saddle from Tom at The Bicycle Escape so I decided to bring it into the bar rather than risk having it lifted and me owing about a buck 30! Love the saddle, by the way; but, I love my Guinness more!



















Brie had to work late so I decided to take a little "photo" ride of the downtown area in search of locations with bikes standing about (also a much needed stop for a pint or two from Raf at Bushwaller's -- always the "perfect pour")! I ran into Joe (riderx) along 8th Street on my quest for more photos and we talked for a couple minutes about the Schwinn I just got from my neighbor . . . then it was on to Firestone's to see Jason for a pint before headin' home. Tomorrow, Brie & I will ride down to Alive @ Five along Carroll Creek for some music and brew! Good stuff, and it's almost F-ride-day!